Labor Economics, Applied Microeconomics, Inequality
- New working paper: 'Can Wage Transparency Alleviate Gender Sorting in the Labor Market?'
- New article: 'Are Remote Work Options the New Standard? ' (Open access)
- New working paper: 'What is the Media Impact of Research in Economics?'
- New app: Predict the popularity of your econ paper
- New working paper: 'Skill Demand and Wages. Evidence from Linked Vacancy Data'
- New research grant: 'Paternity Leave: Monetary Incentives or Flexibility?'
(U Vienna press release in German)